Lawn service agreement
This agreement for Lawn Maintenance services between ___________________________ (referred to as client) and JTA LANDSCAPING (referred to as contractor)
made and entered into upon the following date:
The lawn stated in this agreement is found at the following address:
The Client would like to have the above mentioned lawn maintained on a regular basis. The Client and Contractor hereby agree to the following terms:
1. The Client will grant the Contractor access to the lawn during regular bussiness hours Monday to Saturday (7:00am – 6:00pm) and additional mutually agreed upon times.
2. Contractor will provide all equipment and supplies that are necessary to perform normal maintenance services on the above mentioned yard.
3. Client will pay Contractor the agreed amount of $____________ due on service day; unless arranged as follows_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
4. Client will pay Contractor for additional maintenance or repair that may become required for the lawn to sustain an acceptable appearance, work that is needed that is above and beyond what is considered reasonable and customary for
normal maintenance of the lawn referred to as “additional work”.
5. During our “mowing season” we will skip service visits at customer’s request, during the “off season” we will be happy to service our customers on “on call” basis.
6. “Regular Maintenance” will include lawn mowing, weedeat around house/structure and fences, clippings blown off from hard surfaces.
7. Contractor will begin performing regular weekly or biweekly service on____/____/____.
8. Contractor will try to service the property the same day of the week every week, however this might change due to weather or other uncontrollable conditions i. e., pets that show aggressiveness and are left outside.
9.Lawn should be free of all objects and items which may be destroyed, damaged, or couse damage to equipment, home, or vehicles in the surrounding area.
10.We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
11.Contractor is not responsible/liable for missing pets.
12.An “overgrown” fee of 25% of the per visit price will be added to new costumers with lawns that are exceptionally tall (20 inches)
Either party may terminate this contract at any time by supplying a written notice (on paper, email) of termination on aspecified date to the other party.
Cancellation notices and rescheduling requests most be made 48 hrs. before your next scheduled visit.
Any outstanding balances not paid in full by due date may be subject to additional fees.
Our mowing season starts the first full week of march and ends the week before thanksgiving.
If there is any litigation needed between the Client and Contractor it shall be filed and tried in the
Contractor’s local jurisdiction.Sign up here.